Professional vehicle support and maintenance
A Jankel Maintenance and Support Contract is designed to offer a total support solution for your fleet and encompasses all service, maintenance and repair activities. You will have a Jankel Single Point of Contact and be able to make use of the Jankel Approved Repairer’s Scheme.
This level of support means you can rest assured that all your service, maintenance and repairs are carried out to the highest possible standard, wherever you are.
To find out more about our total service contracts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Typical Jankel Single Point of Contact activities include:
- Single point of contact assigned
- Scheduling servicing and ad hoc repairs
- Warranty qualification and approval
- Technical support for the customer and Jankel Approved Repairers
- Fully maintained customer spare parts stock
- Training support for the customer and Jankel Approved Repairers
- Document control, invoicing and warranty forms