Specialist lightweight tactical seating
Jankel understands that troops and NGO personnel have to work in a wide range of challenging conditions over prolonged periods of time. Utilising vehicle design experience, Jankel has developed and optimised a lightweight, modular mesh seat for use in light and medium wheeled platforms, where space and weight saving are critical.
Comfort Enhancing, Reliable Seats, for Specialist Operations
With front and rear seats available, the Lightweight Mesh seat has been specifically designed for tactical 4×4 military vehicles or as a replacement for OEM seats in civilian armoured vehicles. Constructed from materials with high-level UV stabilisation, the breathable mesh material allows improved comfort in hot climates, whilst also benefitting from a wipe-clean surface.
The Lightweight Mesh seat has been designed to optimise comfort and practicality by reducing occupant fatigue and are designed with a common sub-frame suitable for fitment to a range of vehicle types.
Key Features Include:
- A lightweight modular construction – 12kg total weight
- Front and rear seat available
- Fore/aft adjustment
- Backrest adjustment controls fitted to left and right-hand sides for multi-vehicle installations
- Adjustable snap block
- Stepless reclining seat backrest
- Lateral support – closed cell foam pads and bolsters
- Wipe clean surface – allowing for cleaning post operations
- Quick mounting and release mechanisms
- High back design incorporating head restraint
- Increased lateral support with considerations for the occupant wearing webbing