Globally renowned troop protection
BLASTech Troop seats are designed to meet your exact operational and vehicle integration requirements, specifically for troop compartments, troop carriers and rear seating in both wheeled and track-based vehicles.
Enhanced Troop Survivability
Based on our leading blast mitigation technology, BLASTech Troop seats are available off-the-shelf and in volume. Our seats have been designed for high-volume production capability and can be manufactured at one of our many production facilities in the UK, US or Middle East, or at a specified in-country facility to suit your requirements.
As standard, our seats are tested in accordance with AEP-55 Vol 2 and have passed the injury criteria required at extreme at high delta Vs equivalent to STANAG levels 4+*. The seats have been tested both in live blast vehicle events and in laboratory settings using a drop tower, and independently tested at reputable and accredited test facilities including DSTL, UK MOD, DSTO, ARL, TACOM, CSIR, IABG, and C-DND.
You can also contact us directly to enquire about our seating solutions.
Our BLASTech Troop Seat Offers:
- Flexible mounting options (floor/roof/rear)
- Stowable flip-up seat base
- Winged adjustable and removable headrest and supportive side bolsters
- Automatic weight adjustment (to accommodate 5th – 95th %ile occupants)
- Automatic reset mechanism (to protect during the slam down event)
- Harness options – 4 or 5-point, intertia or fixed, complying with all safety standards
- Camelbak insert option
- Footrest options – folding or telescopic
- Trim options
- ibration attenuation options
- Easily accessible stowage options, mounted to the seat
- Tibia protecting footpad options