Working with Key Customers Including Lockheed Martin and BAE Systems, Jankel Successfully Completed Extensive Verification Programmes to a Set of Bespoke Requirements, Ensuring and Providing Seating Solutions for a Variety of Theatres of Operation. Jankel’s Turret Seats are Often:
- Bespoke –with complex sets of functionality requirements.
- Highly modular and functional – requiring large amounts of vertical height adjustment, complex features such as a CASEVAC removable seat pan and a flip up perch seat for heads-out vision.
Key Features Can Include:
- Flexible mounting (side/rear/roof)
- Fold-up seat base options
- Footrest options
- Adjustable headrest
- CASEVAC seat pan release options
- Large height adjustment range for Commander heads-out
- Fore/aft seat pan options
- Flip up perch seat option for heads-out
- Vibration attenuation options
- Easily accessible stowage options, mounted to the seat
- Harness options – 4-point, 5-point, inertia or fixed
- Tibia protection footpad options