Complete occupant protection – from head to toe
Jankel produces a range of blast-absorbent footpad solutions designed specifically to protect occupants from lower limb injuries. Our footpads are used either where there is no room to lift the feet from the floor, or to increase the protection associated with a ‘floating floor’ vehicle design.
Whilst footpads can be bought from Jankel as a stand-alone product, the solution is complemented by Jankel’s tailored approach to occupant survivability.
Jankel Footpads Key Features Include:
- Varying thickness in design to cater for different blast threats and packaging constraints
- A modular design that allows for customisation and simple integration into any vehicle platform
- Durable and battle ready, having been tested for extreme environments and use including fluid contamination, dust, corrosion and rain, flammability, reliability, fording, climatic, storage and cleaning
- Proven in service within both wheeled and tracked vehicle platforms
- Tested under STANAG 4590 blast requirements and in accordance with AEP-55 test protocols